For the beauty of the earth, For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise This our grateful hymn of praise.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday, April 17, 2011


Song of the Day: Two Hands by Jars of Clay (see video in post below)
Reading: The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment by Jeremiah Burroughs (read free, online here)
Verse: Zechariah 9:9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout aloud, O daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, your king is coming to you; righteous and having salvation is he, humble and mounted on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was Palm Sunday. The Middles sang with the children's choir at church. They had memorized Matthew 28:1-6. Then they sang three songs: Wonderful His Love, He is the Light, & I Am the Way and the Truth and the Life.



Afterwards was the church potluck. I remembered my happy gloves so I was very glad to do the dishes. :D But, then I forgot them when I came home so I didn't get the dishes done here. :( But I did get about half the pictures sent I needed to. I still have to get some out to my mil from a few weeks ago. Sometimes I miss 35mm.  I could just finish the roll, drop it at Target, pick it up, mail out the pictures.  It was a little easier I think.

Tomorrow is the big day...the Hippie-Freak is going to start a small preschool program through the city.  Two hours each Monday. He's not happy in the least. :/ I hope it will help him learn to be OK in situations he's not familiar with and when Mom and Dad aren't right there with him. He wants me to stay tomorrow. I guess we'll see what the teacher thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment