For the beauty of the earth, For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise This our grateful hymn of praise.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday, April 19, 2011


Song of the Day: Never Alone by Barlow Girl (see video in post below)
Reading: The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment by Jeremiah Burroughs (read free, online here)
Verse: Proverbs 15:18 A hot-tempered man stirs up strife,but he who is slow to anger quiets contention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is a glum day. Two days without the sun. 

Got some of the Language Arts placement tests done today & have started working a bit on helping the kids catch up. I suppose this added to the "glum-ness" of the day. I think it will all work out in the end but sometimes it can be overwhelming. 

Dad is trying to teach the boys how to build a computer.  This is part of my oldest's schooling. He seems to think he wants to work with computers.

Well, as you can tell I'm rather glum.  I don't write a lot when I am especially when I know it is mostly related to the weather. Tomorrow is another day and will be better. I'll take some Vit D just to make sure. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment