For the beauty of the earth, For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise This our grateful hymn of praise.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday, April 20, 2011


Song of the Day: What I've Overcome by Fireflight (see video in post below)
Reading: The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment by Jeremiah Burroughs (read free, online here)
Verse: Is. 33:2 O Lord, be gracious to us; we wait for you. Be our arm every morning, our salvation in the time of trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most of us woke at some point in the night sick to our stomachs. I was sick a lot of the day. Only a few days until the party & a week and a few days until the homeschool open house.  I feel unprepared for both.

On the other hand, I'm preparing for next year.  That is always easier for some reason. :)

Thing 1 was invited to the extended boys' class at ballet.  This is an invite only class. I'm very proud of him. I didn't get to watch, though, as I was home trying to recover in time for my sign language class.  Tonight's class was a bit better since the teacher had the wrong video and we had to sign with her instead of with each other like we normally do.  It helped with the grammar a lot.  

No pics again. :/ Although I think they took some last night while they were putting the computer together.  I didn't take any coz we didn't really do anything today.  Gee, that's the second boring day in a row.  But my oldest son and I had a somewhat good conversation over the dishes so I guess it wasn't a total waste. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment