For the beauty of the earth, For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise This our grateful hymn of praise.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday, May 13, 2011

Just a real quicky post, maybe more tomorrow, I don't know.  It's been crazy here. Blogger was down last night, but that's OK, I needed to go to bed.  Got up at 3am today. Been going all day.  Will be going all weekend pretty much non-stop.  I'll be very glad when Monday comes. :) Got our reservations for our Texas trip made. DH is ordering me a laptop to take with me--with my Mother's Day money. :) Went to the park day with my friend's homeschool group today. Helped another friend pack to move.  Will have pictures of all the weekend fun later...more likely Monday.  Am behind on the 31 Days of Clean, but I'm OK with that.  I did the first 8 days and I'll just have to cut myself some slack for these past two days.  It's a good thing they are taking the weekends off so I won't get any more behind. :D More later.  I doubt that "run-on" paragraph made any sense. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment