For the beauty of the earth, For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise This our grateful hymn of praise.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sleeping Beauty 2011

If I said I was sorry it was over, I'd be lying. I'm glad. It was fun while it lasted, but it will be nice to have my weekends free for a few months...until Fall Term starts & Nutcracker rehearsals start and... :D It really wasn't as stressful this year as we took turns on weekends instead of me driving the whole thing.  That really helped.

Here are a few pics.  I forgot my camera on Friday night. (Where's the "bang-head-on-wall" smiley?)


Um, no, H-F was not in the recital. *sniff* This is Thursday morning outside CB&TL. Haven't been there in a while.  I miss my Pom-Blueberry. 


Thing 1 having fun jumping the fountains.

If you really want your hyper active 7yo to sit still, give him your iPhone.  Works like a charm.  A lesson the moms of those kids behind obviously need to learn. ;)

The Teenager dragging Little Red Riding Hood offstage.

Wolf mask. The violin teacher came by to work with him on his posture for the mask.  She helped him with his pain & injury using something called Alexander.  She uses it with Thing 1 during his violin lessons.  It works. Some day, when I have the extra money (cough-cough) I'd love to learn it.


Babycakes is getting ready to leave for Texas.  I don't think will pass for a carseat even there.


The Teenager with his classmates.

With his bud, N, who will be leaving us for a year. *sniff* We're going to miss them.
After the show.


We went to CFA for dinner afterward, as always. It was a real treat now that we don't eat out anymore.  I think we all enjoyed every last bite.  This sweet ride was outside when we went to leave...nearly 3 hours later.


Here's a close up of The Teenager. He's adorable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment