For the beauty of the earth, For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise This our grateful hymn of praise.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

First Day of Basketball, and a New Codename

Been trying to figure out a new codename for H-F since, well, he really doesn't look like a hippie-freak anymore. At this very second I'm thinking Mr. Whiny might be fitting. ;) But, the kid's a genius so I guess I'll go with my first thought, Braniac. The Teenager was quick to remind me that Braniac is a robot and that instead we ought to call him "Big Head."  But Braniac has a nicer flow to it. I promise, though, I'll never root against Superman as a result of this decision. :)

Sooooo...

Today was Braniac's first day of Basketball. He's wanted to play for a while but, for some reason, last year they did away with the 3yo program. This year it's back, but we're 4 so who cares? ;) Of course, after such a long wait I think I was expecting a better response when we got there than this...


*SIGH*

After much cajoling, threatening, promising, etc., I finally got him out on the floor...The price? A donut from 7-11.  Hey, it's cheaper, and closer, than Chick-fil-A so I'm happy. :D


Finally on the court.


Finally in line.


Finally smiling.


Finally participating.


Finally behaving normally. :D

Over for now...until baseball...

No comments:

Post a Comment