For the beauty of the earth, For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise This our grateful hymn of praise.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Last post for today, probably a while...until Saturday when we have the next birthday. :D

OK, for the surprise I mentioned on my Facebook earlier...

















It was a day over 2 years in the making....























A day I both hoped and feared....

























For those of you who guessed "pregnant" I just want to say....



























There's no need to call the psych ward and prep me a room...



























Coz I'm not...:D



























OK, now that I've tortured everyone who's made it this far...






























Yep, that's exactly what you're thinking. H-F's hair coming off.


And so it goes into the envelope and off to Locks of Love. With no intention of ever doing it again...sniff. ;)


Finished product. :)

PS Anyone need a bottle of de-tangler?

No comments:

Post a Comment