For the beauty of the earth, For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise This our grateful hymn of praise.

Friday, July 13, 2012

All Over

That was about the best title I could come up with. It pretty much sums up this day on so many different levels. :D


Braniac's school physical is all over.  An unpleasant shot, and the discovery that he's on the short side...surprise. He better start growing or he's going GF too. ;D


After the appointment we went to wait at church for Thing 1 to return from camp. There didn't seem to be much point to go home, besides, they are *always* early.  Hmmm, wasn't the only time I was wrong today.


Summer Camp is all over...for Thing 1 at least. The Teenager returns home tomorrow night. Click on the above picture to see T1 waving out the window. He's so sweet. :)


Returned home to find this lovely box on the stoop. My wait for our first order is all over. Ah, I do so love it when the curriculum starts to arrive.


German 1


Did I mention I have a teenager? He believes he's been given the gift of celibacy (thank You, God) so I got him the book on the left. Just in case he turns out not to be as "gifted" as he thought, I bought him the book on the right. ;D


Preliminary review of the 4 Year Planner is "It's Awesome!!" I think it's going to be very helpful. I'll write more about it later.


See this.  This was the true inspiration for the title of this blog. Please note, for future reference, that this was in the box from Christianbook.com.


When I took out the box on the left I thought "Oh, crud! I ordered the wrong thing again." I guess it's just the generic Electives box for AOP. *whew* for at least a second.


Later some friends from ballet came over and the kids swam and the grups yacked. ;)

When my dh brought up the mail there was a box with it.


Golly, this looks awfully familiar. Doesn't it? 


Yep, that's what I thought. See, I think I entered a contest and won this. But I forgot about entering, then when I found out I won, I thought it was only coffee. At least I think that's what happened. Still trying to clear it up. I was thinking of returning the one I purchased but, now that I think about it, maybe I'll just keep it on the book shelf. You know...just in case...I, um, lose the other? 


This is the first article inside the Well Planned Day planner. Yeah. I might need that.

No comments:

Post a Comment