For the beauty of the earth, For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise This our grateful hymn of praise.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Texas 2012 Day 1

I'm going to post the trip pictures in separate posts so there aren't as many per post, or else it could get pretty long. :D


Babycakes ran right out and loaded himself into the van. He knew we were leaving for some place and didn't want to be left behind.


Ready to go. I did forget to take one of these the morning we left NM. I was so excited that we were getting out on time that I didn't even think about it. If you are looking for the teenager, I'll have some stealth photos later. He thinks he's Amish or something. ;D


While I hate leavingThe IE for a flat place like Texas, I wasn't sorry that this was our last traffic jam for a week.


After unloading at the hotel in Flagstaff, the kids went swimming.



I didn't get much in between because when we finished breakfast at McDonald's in the pass, I realized we had left Braniac's/Babycakes' suitcase behind so we had to stop by Target on the way to buy more clothes, etc. :/ While it was shorter than returning home for the bag, it still put us behind so I pretty much just pushed it the rest of the way. I did learn something useful. I can make it all the way from home to Flagstaff on one tank of gas. Which means I can make it all the way from AZ to NM on one...etc. Will definitely be making fewer stops from now on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment