For the beauty of the earth, For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise This our grateful hymn of praise.

Monday, May 9, 2011

31 Days to Clean--Day 6

OK, today's assignment is not my friend. :D I just can't see the point of being so inflexible that you *must* do the six list things in order, regardless.  I cannot live my life that way, it's just too hectic.  A list of six things that must get done, sure.  But in order, not usually gonna happen.  So I decided to put tomorrow's list in order of the way I'd like to complete them, but if a kid wakes up puking at 2am, or I sleep through the alarm, etc., it's gonna get done when it gets done. :)

1) Quiet Time.
2) Shower.
3) School/housework/Day 7 assignment.
4) Study.
5) Pick up glasses & shop at Costco.
6) Grade papers.

OK. That's as specific as I can get. LOL.

The cupboard assignment was a breeze.  We have very limited cupboard space & we use almost everything in the cupboards every day, so it is easy to keep them organized.  The only exception is my tea cupboard.  It wasn't that bad but I figured since this was the assignment I'd go ahead and go through it.  There was some old tea I had to toss and I cleaned the bottom of the shelf I can reach.  Now I can fit my new teapot in it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment