For the beauty of the earth, For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise This our grateful hymn of praise.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Review: Sunshine through the Storm


When we couldn't get the recommended book for our tornado lapbook through our local library, I decided to order this book from Christian Light Publishing.  Obviously, I've been spending some time on their site as we have recently switched to their homeschool program in an effort to make Christ more central in our education experience.  To that end, this book was very helpful .  This is a nice story you can read with your children in one sitting.  I liked the way prayer was so central in this Christian family's life. Their hope during their difficult time was in Christ. It was a positive book that portrayed the good that God causes to come from the bad.  Exactly the sort of thing I'm trying to instill in my children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment