For the beauty of the earth, For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise This our grateful hymn of praise.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

31 Days to Clean--Day 17



Homemakers Challenge - 31 Days to Clean

Your Cleaning Style is the title of today's chapter. "Style" seems to be a bit of a stretch of the definition in my case. :D There were a couple of important sentences in today's reading that I'd like to share. 1) "'if only I were like so and so, I would be such a better wife, homemaker, mother…' These are thoughts from the enemy!" This is so true.  We are not to model ourselves after others, only our Savior. If we find ourselves thinking this way about anything, I think it's safe to say these thoughts are not from Him. 2) "DON’T BEAT YOURSELF UP! I don’t care how many times you “fail,” don’t quit, press on, and know who you are in Jesus." It is so important to remember our place in Christ.  It is He who will help us, He who will be with us and give us strength.  Today's verse from the GMG study said, "And I am with you always, to the end of the age." He is with us if we are in Him. He will transform us into His image, the design He has for us, how He wants to use us for His glory & our good.

Today's assignment was another simple one for me.  We have only one shelf in our bedroom.  It is in the closet.  There's today's assignment and part of tomorrow's all in one.  Hooray for small rooms & large families. :D


Before


After

All that lovely space will sure come in handy tomorrow when I clean the closet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment