For the beauty of the earth, For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise This our grateful hymn of praise.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Song of the Day:  Say It with Music by The Lawrence Welk Orchestra (see post below)
Reading: The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment by Jeremiah Burroughs (read free, online here)
Verse: Ps 101:1 I will sing of steadfast love and justice; to you, O LORD, I will make music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was a very good day.  Got all my Target shopping done during the boys' first class.  Got all my grocery shopping done during the second class. Came home & rested (read: vegged in Treasure Isle), then played with H-F & Babycakes the rest of the day.  


I picked up a couple of seed pots out of the dollar bin at Target for H-F, basil & parsley. We planted them after the big boys went back to ballet for rehearsals.  Here they are with his other plants, getting some sun.


H-F is really into egg dyeing right now.  We've had to dye eggs every weekend since his birthday party on Easter weekend.  It's worked out well.  Last week we took his eggs to the open house, this week we'll use them for Mother's Day lunch.  Next week might be a problem, but I'm sure someone around here will be glad to eat them. :)



When the boys came home they went straight to the trampoline.  Guess they needed to work off steam from rehearsals.  Things are getting close now.  In two weeks we'll start run through rehearsals so they'd better have it all down now.


H-F looking like a biker dude with the wind in his hair. :D


GF pizza was on sale at Sprout's today so we splurged.  Made a nice easy dinner.


Thing 1 helping to mix the batter for the cake for tomorrow.


Thing 2 had to get in on it too.  He loves to help in the kitchen.  He'd better learn to cook for himself since he's going to be a missionary who has Celiac Disease. Not many foreign countries are GF diet friendly. :)

I'm currently contemplating transferring all the entries from my old blogs over here.  But the thought is overwhelming. I don't think they'd be deleted so I suppose I'll just leave them be. Easier that way...and I like easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment