For the beauty of the earth, For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise This our grateful hymn of praise.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Since Last Monday (pt. 1)

OK, I'm going to start this entry as I have insomnia and not a whole lot of Treasure Isle energy. ;) With the title I can just keep it going until I catch up. :)

~~~~~~~~~~

On Tuesday we received our new curriculum orders.  The kids wanted to start on their CLE workbooks right away.  I think that ended up being a bit too much for Thing 1 but he got back on it on Wednesday.  That night I went to a help a friend clean her new house to get it ready to move into. Our piano teacher was there and she got a call early on that her daughter had fallen and broken her arm.  Such a fun night. ;)

On Wednesday we did something but I have no pictures to prove it.  We never got to ballet.  The Teenager was sick & I wasn't too well off myself.  I did get to my sign language class but had to leave early due to some serious pain.  I was bummed coz I wanted to take a look at the curriculum she had made up for a previous student's son.  I thought it might be cheaper than buying the videos we use for our class ($45/tape).

Thursday was piano.  The Teenager has been doing so much better since we told him he could add electric guitar to his music lessons if he shows marked improvement in his piano by the end of the year.  The kids played with our teacher's daughters.  It's always a lot of fun.


Here's Babycakes.  He's always so serious, except when he's doing something naughty. :D Poor kid, it's rough to have four older brothers.


Here are all the kids playing in the water.


H-F ready with his water gun.


Here's Babycakes getting wet in his new outfit.  Glad I put the shorts on him.  I was just gonna take him in his onesie.  That'd been a pain to clean. :)


While Thing 1 was in class we took a trip to the garden store to find a plant stand.  They are apparently not popular enough to carry at a garden store.  They didn't have a single stand.  They did have this nifty dragonfly bench, though. :) (I ended up buying a round basket later, turning it upside down and setting the plant on the bottom.)

Well, I was starting Friday here but it is sooooooo long, coz we were soooooo busy all weekend, that I'm going to have to do another post for that, possibly several posts.  Yeah, we were that busy. 8-O!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment