For the beauty of the earth, For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise This our grateful hymn of praise.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Since Last Monday (pt. 4--in which we played some more...and made it, just in time))

So Thing 2 had his level dance rehearsal, at the same time The Teenager had his Red Riding Hood rehearsal (he's the wolf).  Dad stayed home & bathed Thing 1 who, after all his later rehearsals, would also have a violin recital.  (I did mention we were really busy last weekend, right?)

After the first rehearsal we went to 7-11 for a snack & drink, then we ventured into a plant store we have been driving by for the last 8 years. The did have plant stands, but they were all the same style.  So we looked around a bit & bought the basket I'm using now.

Then I took the kids over to the park to play while we waited for them time for the next rehearsal.


Thing 2 worked the swing all by himself.  I was very proud. :)



Then we were back to the studio for the boys' dance rehearsal.  I haven't seen it in a long time so I stuck around and read Dance Magazine & watched.  I found this way cool dance-mom dream item.

As soon as the boys finished, Thing 2 had to throw on his dress clothes and we had to race off to his violin recital.  We made it just in time...meaning, technically we were late, but not too late to be in it.  We had barely sat down in the pew when it was time for him to go on.  I can assure you I never want to do that again.  I didn't even get a good picture coz I didn't have time to set up my camera. :/  But I did get a little video. (hopefully it'll work at some point)



Afterwards we went up to Chick-Fil-A for dinner.  We were very excited that H-F opted to play in the playground.  He doesn't do that often since he broke his leg...a year and a half ago. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment