For the beauty of the earth, For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise This our grateful hymn of praise.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Song of the Day: Come Thou Fount by Jadon Lavik
Reading: The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment by Jeremiah Burroughs (read free, online here)
Verse: Isaiah 38:17 Behold, it was for my welfare that I had great bitterness; but in love you have delivered my life from the pit of destruction, for you have cast all my sins behind your back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Alright, it's not really Thursday anymore, but I was very tired last night for some reason and called it quits early. It's bad to do that since one of the reason's I started blogging again was to try to remember what we do each day.  By the next morning, I forget. :D

Let's see, I know we did school at some point, after picking up a bit.  I am sure we worked on our lapbooks (I have the evidence right here, next to me, on my desk) and I know we painted our clay hearts.  (I have pictures.) They dried even faster than I thought they would.  Guess air dry clay does that in 90+ heat & >10% humidity. :)




We were painting while BizKids was on and H-F wanted me to take a picture of this guy. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment