For the beauty of the earth, For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise This our grateful hymn of praise.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

31 Days to Clean--Day 23



Homemakers Challenge - 31 Days to Clean

Dealing with distractions is the topic for today. I have a lot of them...OK, mainly one, the computer. I like to read & research and the computer makes it so easy (compared to the old days spent driving around to different libraries hoping they might have what I was looking for). I also find it a very nice way to relax. What to do about it? Well, I liked the encouragement to not always deny your kids if they come and ask you to read to them or something.  Maybe I'll let my kids distract me from my computer. :)

Did the carpet yesterday, though not the cleaning the book asked because I haven't the time & money to rent a carpet cleaner for each separate cleaning assignment so I'll wait until the end to do that. Instead, I just did a very thorough vacuuming & cleaned the baseboards. That's boring so there are no pics. Today I am moving on to the next assignment of cleaning the desk.  That's a two day job for me anyway coz I never really know where to put everything & need to get my file cabinet in order (which is also part of the assignment).

Well, off to violin & the kids' haircut place today.  It's not all fun & games, ya know. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment