Thanks to Amanda at Tales from a Mother for giving me this nice award. :)
So Here is How It Works:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award by linking back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself. (Becasue I know you're dying to know more :) )
3. Award 15 or 16 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news!
1) I can find the humor in almost anything. A lot of people don't like that. OK, a couple don't, and they don't talk to me anymore. I find that really funny. :D
2) As for what I don't like in a person...I don't like people who complain about everything. I don't like people who keep a list of wrongs done. I don't like manipulators. Other than that, I like everyone I meet.
3) I am a rebel against the establishment. Not against God & the Bible...that would be stupid, but against convention and traditions of men. (See any photo of H-F for a recent example of how that works out practically. lol)
4) I like how being a Christian enables me to be joyful in all circumstances. I may not be happy, but I can always find joy & a peace that passes all worldly understanding.
5) I'm learning ASL so I can help my kids, who want to learn it. My 4yo is still better than me, though.
6) I used to want seven children. But after having five, none easily, and all with PPD, I'm good with just five.
7) I really wish I knew how to sew. I used to, but I neglected my fledgling skills & am sorry.
That's all I could come up with...and I had to clean the kitchen to come up with those. :D
As for blogs...there are many newly discovered if for no other reason than that I had taken a long sabbatical from reading blogs & blogging. These are in no real order, just picked about every other new one on my blogroll, from the bottom to the top. Very scientific, or something like that. :)
A Defrosted Calvinist
Let's Be Self-Sufficient
The Tomato & the Duck
I Take Joy
Rumohr Has It
Poetry for Children
Our Normal Chaos
The Chocolate Muffin Tree
hands on: as we grow
The Crafty Classroom