For the beauty of the earth, For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise This our grateful hymn of praise.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blogging Award


Thanks to Amanda at Tales from a Mother for giving me this nice award. :)

So Here is How It Works:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award by linking back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself. (Becasue I know you're dying to know more :) )
3. Award 15 or 16 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news!



Seven things.


1) I can find the humor in almost anything.  A lot of people don't like that.  OK, a couple don't, and they don't talk to me anymore.  I find that really funny. :D


2) As for what I don't like in a person...I don't like people who complain about everything. I don't like people who keep a list of wrongs done. I don't like manipulators. Other than that, I like everyone I meet.


3) I am a rebel against the establishment.  Not against God & the Bible...that would be stupid, but against convention and traditions of men.  (See any photo of H-F for a recent example of how that works out practically. lol)


4) I like how being a Christian enables me to be joyful in all circumstances.  I may not be happy, but I can always find joy & a peace that passes all worldly understanding.


5) I'm learning ASL so I can help my kids, who want to learn it. My 4yo is still better than me, though.


6) I used to want seven children. But after having five, none easily, and all with PPD, I'm good with just five.


7) I really wish I knew how to sew.  I used to, but I neglected my fledgling skills & am sorry.


That's all I could come up with...and I had to clean the kitchen to come up with those. :D


As for blogs...there are many newly discovered if for no other reason than that I had taken a long sabbatical from reading blogs & blogging.  These are in no real order, just picked about every other new one on my blogroll, from the bottom to the top.  Very scientific, or something like that. :)


A Defrosted Calvinist
Let's Be Self-Sufficient
The Tomato & the Duck
Homeschool Creations
I Take Joy
Heritage Booktalk
Lane's Blog
Rumohr Has It
TinkerLab
Totally Tots
Poetry for Children
Our Normal Chaos
The Chocolate Muffin Tree
hands on: as we grow
Joyful Mothering
The Crafty Classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment