For the beauty of the earth, For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise This our grateful hymn of praise.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

And Everyone Said, "It's about Time!"


So, my free spirit decided to become a conformist. If, by conformist, you mean that he did it when he was good and ready. In our family, conforming means that we take ballet class, just like everyone else. :) Yeah, we are a little different around here.

He had a great time. Made a new friend, another boy in pre-ballet. And all around enjoyed himself. He's looking forward to next Monday. :)

I was glad we had an old pair of shoes, jazz pants, and a white t-shirt for him. OK, so I wasn't surprised. ;) At least I didn't have to buy anything new for him. And I got to have a nostalgic moment as I thought of all the boys who have worn these clothes before him, including our friend who gave us the pants.

Here's Braniac "testing out" his ballet shoes. You'll have to turn the volume way up to hear the music, I'm afraid. I forgot to turn up the TV when I recorded it.


No comments:

Post a Comment