For the beauty of the earth, For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise This our grateful hymn of praise.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

So Glad Tomorrow is Monday

I say that almost every Sunday night. I know there was a time I looked forward to weekends. I'm pretty sure it was five kids ago. ;)

After an insanely busy Saturday, as usual, with company that night (the nice part. :)), we woke to an absolutely crazy Sunday. I'll admit, outside of Nutcracker season, Sunday's are usually pretty tame, so today was out of the norm. I'm sure that thought was what kept me going. :D

Braniac sang in all three services this am. He was looking forward to it so I asked him what he was singing. He started singing one of his favorite songs. I told him I didn't think it was that one. He assured me it was and that he was positive they'd be singing "My God's Not Dead" by the Newsboys. Um, yeah. Maybe that's why he spent more time staring than singing. :)


After all the services, there was an Easter egg hunt for the little kids.



Babycakes was really into trying to figure out the plastic egg "trick."



Still trying to get into the egg. :)


Braniac taking great care to get his cookie perfect.


It was such a beautiful day. Almost made me forget how miserably cold yesterday was. Almost. :/


We "ended" our day with just your typical flash mob at a shopping center. Everyone does that on Sunday, right? ;)

Someone kindly posted a good video of it on YouTube. Mine was a bit shaky, and rather focused just on my kids...for some reason. You can see Things 1 & 2 over on the right for part of the video. Thing 2 is in the green shirt, Thing 1 in the orange.



No comments:

Post a Comment