For the beauty of the earth, For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise This our grateful hymn of praise.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Babycakes' First Day of Preschool

God knew what He was doing when He gave me Babycakes. If we had ended things like I wanted, with Braniac, I'd have gotten all sniffy and sad on the first day of preschool for my "baby." But, with Babycakes being a little behind, every advancement is something to be celebrated so hopefully I won't become one of *those* moms. ;)


Picked up a small red bucket and some Cars stickers on Saturday at Target so we'd be all ready this am. Babycakes just picked it right up. He's been watching his big brother for a year so he knew the drill.


"Finally," or so he thought. "I get to play all day with these cars in my brother's classroom." Yes, I do believe this is what he thought Braniac did all day. :D


He did pretty good at sharing. He's kind of used to it from the mommy & me class we go to once a week.


He got to paint, which is his favorite thing. He even managed to control himself and not paint his hands, which is his absolute favorite thing to do. :)


Here's Braniac practicing his clock skills. As for the smiley faced kid, I got that idea from another blog. I get so tired of having to skip posting a pic I like simply because some other kid is in it. I found this smiley here.


Made a flower. Had to do most of it for Babycakes.



He watched a lot today, which is just like Babycakes. He is an observer. He's trying to figure out what's going on and what he's supposed to do.


He did well at snack time. He didn't spill his juicebox at all.

I was helping him with his schoolwork so much I forgot to take a picture of him working on that. Overall it went well and the teacher seems to think it will work out. I'm very happy. We'll see how things go Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment