For the beauty of the earth, For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise This our grateful hymn of praise.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Miscellaneous Nonsense

1) So, this morning in Sunday School, I had an epiphany. My dh is not a planner and I am. I know, people like to say that a non-planner is spontaneous, but that's not how a planner views them, because "spontaneous" sounds fun. ;)

2) I started a photo blog on Tumblr of all the fascinating stuff I do while waiting. Yeah, that oughta thrill folks.

3) I need more sleep. I think that's why I can't think. OK, so  it's probably more complex than that, but I know there was a time I could think. The decline in my thought processes seems to coincide directly with the birth of my firstborn, and has been steadily decreasing with each added child.

4) For the life of me I cannot remember why we were changing our plans to leave for Texas. Originally I wanted to leave a few days after The Teenager and Thing 2 came home from Summer Camp (Hume Lake & Forest Home, respectively). Then something happened that made me think it had to be delayed. Unfortunately I didn't write it down so now I'm at a loss. But I think if I just keep typing about it here maybe I'll remember. No?

5) Braniac is going to stage a hostile take over of Spotify. Just a heads up. Watch for it in The Wall Street Journal next week.

6) I'm participating in three separate Photo-a-day things for June on Instagram. It gives me something else to do while I'm waiting.

Well, there are a lot more mundane things I could write about but I need to sleep some time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment