For the beauty of the earth, For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise This our grateful hymn of praise.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Considering Name Changes

When I started writing this new blog I changed names from Dancing Boy # since, at the time, I had only two dancing boys. The names Thing 1 and Thing 2 fit well for my middle boys because the were two sides of the same coin. But in the last year their personalities have begun to really come out and I think I should get more specific.





For Thing 1, I am considering Adamantium. I came up with this name when I looked up the word "steadfast" in the thesaurus. Adamantium is the metal that lines Worlverine's bones. It's virtually indestructible.  Thing 1 is very much like this. He rolls with the punches, and life does not break him. His spirit is strong and steady. And, hey, I love Wolverine. :D









For Thing 2, I am considering Evangelist, after the character of the same name in Pilgrim's Progress. It seems apt as his desire since he was maybe 5 has been to be a missionary.












So, those are my thoughts for names. And about all my thoughts period in this heat. :D Hey, I had to say something since we only have 1-2 weeks of tripled digits each year. This time next week there will be no weather to talk about. :) And that's why everyone wants to live in SoCal. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment