For the beauty of the earth, For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise This our grateful hymn of praise.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Sprinkler Pictures

It's been hot here. It's been hot here a very long time. It's been very hot here for a very, very, very long time. Then we added humidity. You might think I'm overstating how hot it is but let me tell you, as a person who does not like air conditioning...I have actively sought it out. And now I want it for the house. :D

On Saturday my husband set up the sprinkler that Babycakes got from his grandparents for his birthday. He and Braniac enjoyed it, though Braniac declared he preferred the pool. Babycakes was extremely happy with the sprinkler because, unlike in the pool, he never had to hear mom admonish him not to drink the water. :) (Click on the pictures to see them bigger.)














No comments:

Post a Comment