For the beauty of the earth, For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise This our grateful hymn of praise.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday, May 3, 2011


Song of the Day: County Down by Phil Keaggy  (see video in post below)
Reading: The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment by Jeremiah Burroughs (read free, online here)
Verse: Ps. 78:15 He split rocks in the wilderness and gave them drink abundantly as from the deep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Had a fairly nice day.  It was far too hot, but only a taste of what is to come. We finally called it quits a little after 3 and got into the spa to cool down.


Thing 1, Thing 2, Babycakes & me.

We received what are probably the last of our used curriculum orders, unless I win an item I'm watching on eBay tomorrow morning.  We've already ordered some of the items from CLE and will order the rest over the coming months.  We have to spread it out, it's more fun that way anyway. :)

 
I cleaned the fridge out today. You can read about that excitement here. This is our McDonald's Honey Mustard stash.  A necessity coz you never know when the restaurant will be out and that would just be tragic, well, for Thing 1 at any rate. I'm more a Ranch Sauce person myself. :)


Took the babies to the store today.  Babycakes was quite enthralled by the guy stocking up the frozen burritos.

Odds & Ends:

Christianbook.com is having a sale on Apologia books.  Found out there is such a thing as a lab kit for their books as well.  We might order it just so I don't have to go shopping myself. 

I want to buy this shirt for Thing 2 for an upcoming event.  I wonder if the "small" will look like a dress on him?

Came across Good Morning Girls via Sally Clarkson's blog, which I came across via Joyful Mothering. (Don't ask me how I found Joyful Mothering. :D) I decided to try to join their upcoming term. Not sure if it will work out (if there are enough people in the group) but it sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment