For the beauty of the earth, For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise This our grateful hymn of praise.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easter Bunny 2012

Our city had a Lunch with the Easter Bunny last Saturday and DH took Braniac. 


I love this pic. It reminds me of an old Flair (on Facebook) that had a picture of a kid coloring like this and the quote was "I freakin' love coloring!!!" :D


Dad and Braniac with the Easter Bunny, who, according to Braniac, is just a person in a costume, unlike Santa Claus. LOL.


Lots of crafts and coloring. Food too, but I don't know if Braniac ever eats it. He's such a picky eater. Just ask the Costco sample people. ;)


And, of course, the egg hunt. Braniac actually will participate in five separate egg hunts this season. I do love Easter for the fact that it gives me an even better reason to say "no" in the candy aisle. :)

Don't forget to enter my giveaway of Warrior Prayers. You have until Saturday afternoon some time. (After lunch, since that will be my first chance to do a drawing.)



No comments:

Post a Comment