For the beauty of the earth, For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise This our grateful hymn of praise.

Monday, October 15, 2012

School--Week 7 (Mon & Tues)

Monday



A brief reprieve from our endless heatwave.






Dressed poor Babycakes like it was Summer on Monday but we stayed about an hour outside the clinic in Montclair praying to end abortion.

Tuesday





Babycakes is doing so much better in school. This week was a really great week. Here he is with his teacher practicing tracing his name. He's becoming more responsive to her and interacting more with the other kids.



It was our 19th anniversary on Tuesday. Stan bought me a wedding ring. for himself. He hasn't worn one in many years. I didn't realize until he bought it how much that actually bothered me. :)


A few pics of Babycakes waiting to pick up his brothers at school.




After school, I took Braniac and Babycakes over to Pep Boys to buy some cleaners for the Monster Van. It's been looking pretty cruddy this summer since I've been using the drive through car wash and haven't been doing much else. The older I get, the less I like dirty cars. :)


Babycakes found a way to help after he and Braniac got tired of their given job, washing the tires. :D


Just in case you wondered what drive through car washes can do to your car. :/


Yeah, I think it's pretty obvious I love my Monster Van. ;)

Gonna do Wednesday & Thursday in separate entries because too much happened on those days and it will make this post even longer than it usually is. :D

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! :) Our 20th is in December and I was thinking a new wedding ring for my hubby too! He couldn't get his original one off for surgery last week and the surgeon really didn't like doing surgery while he had it on (Something about swelling, etc). They even tried to pull it off while Dan was under anethesia!
    I got mine sized due to weight gain but I think he just needs a new one. Your hubby's is really nice!!

    ReplyDelete